Monday 27 May 2013

Mothers Day



This year on Mothers day I made breakfast in bed and brought a golden locket . Me and my dad felt proud  of ourselves.
Daniel


My Special Event was Mothers Day it was the best day of my life(for my mum).
Me and my brother made a goodie basket and in it we put:
1.A white chocolate bunny rabbit.
2. Raspberry chocolate logs.
3. Vanilla Fudge.
and some beautiful flowers
After about 30 seconds (maximum )we asked for some fudge...
without a doubt she said no!
The next morning we woke up and we found the fudge packet empty.

We asked mum, "Where is the fudge!"
"Me and your father ate it. I had about 3 pieces your dad ate the rest."

Finlay

6 comments:

  1. The chocolate fug looks so great i think it should be in a recipe book. was the chocolate fug yummy?
    from Presley and Ben!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That recipie looks mouth watering!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks really yummy:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that looks yummy:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that looks reaaly yummy

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW the chocolate looks Awesome



    from Tessa from Hampden street school

    ReplyDelete