Tuesday 23 August 2016

Room 9's Book Door...

We had a great time making ourselves our own magic bus tickets and magic musical bubbles. The 'almost' parrots and optional soup were purchased from the supermarket at the end of the world. For our almost party Thomas helped create a jar of almost Jelly Beans... Where will the Number 13 bus take us next? Read this book to go to the world of Margaret Mahy imagination. But watch out for the Dowlers who are looking for all sorts of ways to get your 100 ride bus ticket!!!


But watch out for the Dowlers who are looking for all sorts of ways to get your 100 ride bus ticket!!! (Exploding porridge may deter them...) 


7 comments:

  1. mrs thomas, the one hundred dark blue ride bus ticket - the door is awesome because it has practically all the stuff from the story, it makes me feel impressed with myself and room 9
    (typed by mum, content by naoh)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morena Mrs Thomas, it's Kyra from Mamaku Hub. I like your door because there is lots of colors on it. This reminds me of hearing the story of The Dark Blue 100 Ride Bus Ticket! Why did you choose to do this Miharo (Awesome) Book door display?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the book. did you like it? Thank you for lending it to me and mum so we can read it at night. I was so happy our class won the door competition.

    From Lockie Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia Ora Room 9, it's me Ella from M3. Wow your door display was mīharo (amazing). I have read that book before and it is one of the best books I have ever read! What did your door come? Ours came 3rd. This reminds me of the blue tourist bus.
    Thanks Ella M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia Ora Room 9, Im Ayesha from Mamaku Hub. I really like your door because it's so creative and it looks Miharo (amazing). This reminds me of my classes book display. Why did you choose to do this book display and how long did it take you to make it? From Ayesha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ella
    Thanks for your feedback on our door. We Love the door and really enjoyed the book. We got FIRST prize for Team A. Mrs Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kia Ora Room 9,Your Door Looks AMAZING! How long did it take you to make that door? It reminds me of winning a book at book character day about a bus 2 years ago. What did you get for first prize? Mahi Nui(Great job).

    ReplyDelete