Tuesday 2 July 2013

Magical Chalk...




Magical Chalk...if only you had a packet. 
If you had magical chalk. What would you draw?

ChalkIf I could draw a magical footpath that would  turn real I would draw big chocolate trees. Big sour lolly snakes would be around, lolly jets will be flying in the sky, colorful rainbows will be in the sky and I would draw a golden house at the end of the walk way. 
Josh W



If I could buy a pack of magical footpath chalk I would make a Unicorn/ Giraffe/ Pegasus/ Dragon and it would poop ice cream with chocolate and multicolored sprinkles yum. I would also draw a endless bag of wishes!!!! 
Bronah


4 rules for the chalk
  1. You have to be 10 to 15
  2. Do not make things that will hurt people
  3. Only use black or it will not work
  4. You have to be in syndicate 3 
Caleb

No comments:

Post a Comment